If you do not cover any of the following, you should not apply for the course.
VERY GOOD COMPUTER USAGE SKILLS:
This course is not going to teach you how to use your computer. Actually, you need to be able to use your computer very fluently. An advanced computer usage. You should be very competent in
- quick typing. (knowing, only, how to use your mouse is not enough.)
- installing programs
- managing files and folders
- using text editors and rich text editors like MS Word or Open Office
- sending and receiving email
- browsing and searching Internet
- basic image editing skills (cropping and scaling)
YOU NEED TO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT IT:
Don't look at that like a chore or an errant. It needs to be your passion. You really need to want this very much. It should be one of your life dreams to become a very good Web developer.
ENOUGH TIME TO STUDY AND PRACTICE:
You need to be able to devote about 15 hours per week on this course. Studying the material and implementing the tasks. If you know that you don't have this amount of time and you cannot find it, then this course is not for you. We need you to dedicate enough time on this course, so that you can successfully finish it in due time.